Thursday 27 December 2012

January Fashion Preview ♥


Today it's Thursday and we don't get new outfits, but Marina give us a amazing fashion preview, and I have to say that I'm so excited! Just take a look of the amazing Butterfly Clip that Marina is wearing, isn't that BEAUTIFUL? I love butterflies! And the outfit? I'm in love with it, and remember me one of my favorite disney movies "Tangled" its very similar to the Rapunzel dress, it's ideal for all princess fairies in the hollow :)

We will get new wintry hairstyles too, all this new items will be available the Thursday 3 of January 2013. Are you excited?


~ Serendipity Stardance.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait!
    I am planning so many things this day,it will be the best.
    ~Your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Serene :D
    Im rose XD I AM TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR IT..... :D

    ReplyDelete


Cute Bunny Holding Heart