Friday 4 January 2013

Art Month ♥


One of my favorite events is here. The Art Month it's the perfect to express yourself in the way that you want, creating a amazing outfit, using a totally artsy hairstyle, sending a drawing or poem to the pixie posts, the important thing is have fun! I have to say that I love the art, and paint, so I'm so happy with this event!

The updates:

Star Item:
The Gemstone Slippers will make your feets glow!

*Thanks to my friend Cups for the idea ;)



     New hairstyles:

I'm in love with the new hairstyles, they are so so pretty!

    New Dyes:

Perfects to combine and create amazing outfits!

Cherry Pink Dye
Aster Purple Dye
Apricot Orange Dye
Aquamarine Green Dye
Charcoal Gray Dye

Do you like the art?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Cute Bunny Holding Heart