Wednesday 3 April 2013

Never Dove Egg Hunt Event


This event is one of my favorites, it's clearly inspired in Easter but in a Pixie Hollow style and as usual, fairies have a lot of work to do, so let's check all the news and updates:

New meadows decorations:



New fashions at Summit Style and Bella's Baubles (Click here to get more info)

A new Quest with a super fasion reward. (Click here to get more info)

A new Badge. (Click here to get more info)

A new present is waiting for all members is waiting in the Ballroom.



I love this event, do you like it? 

3 comments:

  1. 5 mm headphone jack are all cονered by protectiѵe flaps, as yоu'd expect, as well as iPhone 5 but we don't think it
    can bе purchased heгe. The Galaxу Note runs on the carrier's Web site. The samsung galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301 comes with internal memory that is capable of displaying content at up to 3 G coverage. 2 Froyo powered by ARM Cortex A8 processor and has a Super AMOLED with 16 M colors. 65mm broadness & 178 grams in weight.

    My homepage - a-n-e-k-d-o-t.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question what do you do if the whole entire pixie hollow hates u and thinks u play on a mermaid catcher when actually u don't! And I'm Crystal reply back PLEASE!
    - Crystal
    Ps. this is my blog http://pixiedust03.blogspot.com/

    If u want to see my blog check that link out ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cardigan! I like it better than the three you showed from Anthro.Lethbridge women expo

    ReplyDelete


Cute Bunny Holding Heart