Thursday 20 June 2013

Garden Tea Party


First of all I want to said Im sorry, this time I'm updating the blog really late, but I wanted to finish all my personal stuff before summer break and another personal reasons that take so much time dont allow me to update the blog in time.

The Garden Tea Party is one the favorite events at pixie hollow, the time where you can sit and take some tea with your pixie pals, so lets take a look:

New seasonal outfits and accessories. (Click here for more info)
A new gift is wating for all members at Ballroom:

A new quest with an amazing reward! (Click here for more info)
New Silly Sweets:

 New badges. (Click here for more info)
 New decorations in the meadows:


Do you like the garden tea party?



4 comments:

  1. Wooooo!!! You're blog is great and helpful to know the events, I really like it rock! ;P haha haha haha ❤ I hope you will keep making all those video and stuff bc it's nice you take time out of th day to make the videos. Love always. :) |~Lava~|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anyone notice that the items given in the ballroom REALLY look like he ones from the moovie Alice in Wonderlamd ? Well Serendipity your propably did , since you put Alice and all in the posts :P I wish i was a member then in order to get these! They looked so delicious! By the way.. are you gonna make a post for camp pixie dust too ? I like your event posts... you see most pixie blogs aren't updated anymore :( i'm starting to believe that my blog is being the only one still being updated!Plu t's hard to find any new good pixie blogs that are often update.. so i was inspired from you .. i got to say this .. and i made my own !^^
    http://pixiehollowslitllesecrets.blogspot.gr/
    and i know that your haters will propably hate my blog as well cause i support you , but i don't care.... i may not know you but what i know is that you make very good videos and that you have a nice blog... and that's eough for me to considere you a good blogger and youtuber :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow.... i kinda just noticed how big my comment is ....! o_o

      Delete
  3. i need ur help serendipity
    plz help me
    i wish u tell me how to do dose pictures and the sparkle thing in the mouse plz plz plz if u r really friendly just plz help me :)
    love serena prettyflower.

    ReplyDelete


Cute Bunny Holding Heart