Wednesday 6 March 2013

Rainy Days ♥


Rosetta was right and a big storm has hit Pixie Hollow, the Spring it's so close and we have no time to lose, so Pixies is time to flap our wings and help!

All the Spring meadows are so gray and wet:



Remember take care of yourself and use a umbrella, members can find one in the Ballroom.

Help to Iridessa and save the spring with a new quest (Click here for more info)
Check and unlock the new seasonal pattern in Copper's Tinkering Nook:

Check the new fashions (Click here for more info)
And because fairies always have time to fun, check the new show in the Fairy Tale Theater, "Tink's Comedy Show" and earn a silly badge (click here for more info)


And remember there's always a rainbow after the rain: 

4 comments:

  1. Thats weird! I want to meet you I have met you before in your videos Silly Sweet War Part 1. I was Mia.
    I want to meet you again! You are a famous and wonderful
    girl ! :D email me : seeya524@gmail.com
    thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serendipity I love this website!!! Its so amazing you must have spent a lot of time on it! Amazing friend too thanks thanks thanks for the outfit for myrrival day!:*) I am grateful tthanks !!! ;) ~Lavender rainbow glade

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU CHANGED YOUR CURSOR PLEASE ILL GIVE YOU MONEY IF YOU WANT I DONT CARE IM 19 PLEASE THERE VERY CUTE AND I KNOWW I know I should be a full grown women :)

    ReplyDelete


Cute Bunny Holding Heart