Friday 22 March 2013

Spring Celebration


The storm passed and all is calm and so bright, you can feeling in the air... THE SPRING IS HERE! Thanks to all hard work and some pixie dust we save the spring, and we got a amazing rainbow as a prize! Keep reading because I'm sure that you would love all what spring bring to the hollow!

New rainbowtastic decorations in the spring meadows!



New seasonal seeds! Click here to see more info.


New fashions at Queen's Boutique and Pixie Post Office ( Click in the name of the store that you want to get more info.

A new badge: The 2013 Golden Clover Badge (Click here to get more info) And a lot of seasonal bunch badges!

A new gift is waiting for all members at the Ballroom:


New seasonal colors:


What do you think about this new even? Did you like it? I love it! ;)

5 comments:

  1. I am an adult Pixie Hollow lover & player...just wanted to say you have a wonderful website!!!
    Fly with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO MUCH! I love to see that you enjoy the site and Pixie Hollow ♥

      Delete
  2. Serendipity You Are Very Talented At Editing :O πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring always brings joy to Pixie hollow!
    I personally cannot wait for the new April fashion!
    It's my favorite with Spring outfits in Summit Style and Bella's Baubles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi can you be my friend my fairy name is happy mangoplume you have seen me before :)if like someone deletes you Please friend me or delete someone if you want but if someone deletes you please friend me when I send you the friend asking thing ye okay bye the way your awesome love the website!

    ReplyDelete


Cute Bunny Holding Heart