Wednesday 28 November 2012

Fairy Fashionistas of the Week (II) ♥

It's time for a second round of our spotlight! This time was very difficult, but I tried to find some winterish outfits! And here we go:

Rachel Diamondtwinkle
Rachel is wearing autumnal colors, the vest and boots are essential for the cold winter that is coming.


Buttercup Sandygrace
Buttercup looks so great, neutral colors are always a good choice, and accessories are perfect!


Misty Diamondwing
Misty is wearing bright colors, and she combined well with pretty accessories.


Flora
Flora shows that mixing two dark colors is a great choice for winter, I love her belt, is basic to all tinkers!


Alec
Alec's style is very street fashion, accessories add a touch of fun.



What its your favorite?

~ Serendipity Stardance;*

3 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for posting me has number #3 best dressed that's my real fairy outfit and hair so thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo :D I was searching stuff with my name, and i saw something... I saw Buttercup Sandygrace in fairy fashionistas of the week! I was really confused... and then when I saw it, I was really impressed. Thanks Serendipity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting me #3 on the fairy fashionistas
    - Misty Diamondwing

    ReplyDelete


Cute Bunny Holding Heart