Friday 9 November 2012

Fairy Fashionistas of the Week ♥

Marina have always amazing choices for her spotlight, but here in Pixie Hollow Forever we have some choices too! This is our spotlight, every week I will go to the most crowded servers to choose amazing outfits, and will publish here, so here we go:

Anastasia


Anastasia has used very autumnal colors, perfect for the season, the shade of red that she has chosen always looks very elegant, and accessories combined them very well, they are perfect to keep you warm.

Dandelion Beautymist

For Dandelion the color of the dress simulate a waterfall that has given to her fairy delicacy, with amazing shoes, the accessories were a great selection.
Julie Dazzleglow

Julie's style is sophisticated and trendy. Neutral colors are always a great choice for this season. The accessories are very well combinated.

Karina

Like Anastasia, she correctly chose autumnal colors, and has accurate color in accessories, overall she looks fabulous.


Koko

Koko has opted to choose a color scheme rather unusual, and has achieved an enviable look! Accessories are the touch make her look amazing.

PumpkinPond

PumpkinPond chosen color combination very similar to Koko. She has combined perfectly with his bracelet and hair!

Rose DiamondBlossom

Rose's outfit is totally bold, the color selection is happy and wonderful, makes your skin tone highlight! I love it!


What is your favorite outfit? :)

~ Serendipity Stardance;*

4 comments:

  1. I Love all the outfits!
    They are absolutely amazing!
    (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! They're PERFECT for winter!

      Delete
  2. Hey- I decided to check out your blog! And it's amazing! I love it so much! :) I am glad to see it! I should have seen it earlier!:O I love your cursor by the way! XD Glad to see this blog GROW! :) I hope we can be friends. :) Thanks!

    ~Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way - this says Lili - but this is my sisters account! XD

      Delete


Cute Bunny Holding Heart