Tuesday 13 November 2012

Serendipity's Opinion: Pixie Diamonds ♥

Do you like pixie diamonds?


For me the answer it's easy, I always said that "Diamonds are fairies best friends" .


I heard all the time that people wants the "Old Pixie Holllow" back and I totally understand, the old pixie hollow was just amazing, all the new fairies had a lot of clothes and hairstyles to choose in the " creat a fairy" option, and then Pixie Hollow changed that option,  all new fairies only got a white outfit, all fairies was so sad.

The diamonds are loved and hated, I know that no all fairies can afford diamonds, but I like to see the bright side, since we have diamonds, all newbie fairies got a little amount of pixie diamonds just for try the game, and they can get more enjoying the game and by leveling up. So they can afford a new hairstyle or some pixie fashions. I know that it's not much, but it's free and all we know that Pixie Hollow needs $$$ to keep working.

For me diamonds are a good a idea, but I would like to read your opinion :)

¿Do you like Pixie Diamonds?

~ Serendipity Stardance;

14 comments:

  1. CAN YOU PLZ PLZ GIVE ME DIAMONDS OR A MONTH MEMBERSHIP I RLY WISH I HAD :( CAN YOU PLZ EMAIL ME SHAZA-1422@HOTMAIL.COM PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DO IT I CAME IN JUNE 2012 PLZ I RLY WISH MY PARENTS ARE STRICT TO ME ! SO PLZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM MADDIE THE ONE WHO SEND LAST MESSAGE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi serendipity! :) dance baby lol. I think diamonds are great idea for non-members to buy stuff. And your blog is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you! Without diamonds, non-members would be more sad. Non-Members can't get clothes and pets right? So, if they had diamonds, they could get clothes and pets still! I think diamonds are a great idea! They are not that expensive if you buy them when you really need them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think pixie diamonds are a great idea speaking about ideas I have one and I want to see if u would play it. It will be a big wheel and it will be called the wheel of pixie luck and it will have lots of prize like 15 diamonds and a pair of shoes and clothes and lots more thx :) kyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where can i see the wheel of pixie luck?

      Delete
  6. I can't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well im ashley from pixie hollow. ashley's my name on pixie hollow not in real. new fairies only get 4 diamonds now and they cant buy anything, cant they or do they? i know they can purchase hairs but for their selfs and homes their so pity. and lots of fairies use codes but i really feel pity for them. i want to help them but I'M NOT A MEMBER. i have to outfits which my very bestfriends gifted to me i want to give them both a thank you card but have no diamonds. my parents are strict(not very little only) they dont allow me to buy a membership card or diamonds i said to them "is it ok to buy when its my b-day" they just said " no u need to buy some things for ur self like clothes and stuffs not membership. i was so disspointed. thanks to u SERENDIPTY u make everybody have encourage! :D... bye!... my d-name is Vonschweetz509... see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. U r right! Am always trying to buy diamonds or membership, so, my parent is buy me three membership card(a year) and never use their Credit card. Am so happy! I can be a member..

    ReplyDelete
  9. My diamonds is 240 directly, and I saw next day, I got 990 diamonds! Without diamonds, I can't get clothes. And more important, diamonds can be traded into ingredients!! Its some fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ♥ Pixie Diamonds! :D Their awesome! I had like 1,000 but I used them :( And now I have 11... LOL. I'm not sad. I got a lot of new things though! :)

    ReplyDelete


Cute Bunny Holding Heart